The Amenities Challenge
What do residents want in a condo, co-op, or high value rental? They want a home that offers a unique living experience with the convenience of high-quality amenities. As a property developer, a building manager, or a residential board member – your ability to support healthy community-oriented lifestyles can differentiate your residential building as a premier place to live.
Every day, you face the intensely competitive challenge of acquiring and retaining occupants. MediFit can help enhance your competitive edge with the development or management of state-of-the-art amenities – custom designed, fully equipped and seamlessly managed. Outstanding amenities can attract residents, improve their living experience, complement the aesthetics of your building, and increase property value.
Partnering for Success
We realize your responsibilities are considerable and extend beyond the management of a building’s amenities. That is why you demand experience and competence from your partners. MediFit’s dedication to building and sustaining partner relationships has resulted in the successful development and ongoing management of fitness, wellness and community facilities throughout the nation.
Our number one priority is to align our goals with the goals of key stakeholders – property developers, building managers, and residential board members. The MediFit planning process is designed to clarify objectives, expectations, integration points and strategies that lead to an accessible amenities program that is valued by residents.
• Start-up and Transition Experience. With over 60 start-ups and transitions over the past three years, MediFit’s success in this area is unmatched.
• Responsive Account Management. MediFit appoints an executive-level Account Manager to work collaboratively with each account’s key stakeholders. We also provide unparalleled access to our senior management team.
• Focused On-Site Staff. MediFit maintains open communication and the best support to on-site staff in the industry. Our approach fosters enthusiasm and motivates engaging programming and exceptional service.
• Recognized Safety Leader. MediFit is the first and only fitness management company to win the OSHA Star Award for safety policies and procedures.
MediFit leverages our experience in designing and managing over 200 facilities to produce projections that enable residential property stakeholders to budget and build the right facility featuring the right equipment. Multiple factors are analyzed, including peak-hour utilization, age and gender mix, residents’ interests, and much more.
Our design team conducts ongoing evaluations of cardiovascular and strength training systems, flooring, adult and children’s furnishings and audio-visual systems. Each MediFit recommendation is based on industry field testing and MediFit’s expected performance standards, including durability, servicing, safety, and user-friendliness.
Furthermore, MediFit is committed to integrating the best available environmental design solutions for our clients. Through our green program LEAF (Life, Ecology and Fitness), we recommend environmentally-friendly products that are proven to be operationally sound.
The Resident Experience
From the moment residents walk into a MediFit-managed facility, they are greeted by our warm and friendly staff. Whether a resident is in the Center for a quick cardio workout, to bring a child to the playroom or to participate in a group exercise class, our staff provides personalized attention when the resident has a question or concern.
Our outstanding support for on-site staff and exceptional incentive programs motivate MediFit teams to perform their responsibilities at the peak of professionalism. Our hospitality training program provides a foundation for exceptional customer service. And frequent communications and requests for feedback ensure resident satisfaction.
Beyond the expected basics, MediFit provides unique and exciting social, fitness and health opportunities to residents, including:
- Personal Training
- Swim Lessons and Pool Activities
- Nutritional Counseling
- Motivational Programming and Contests
- Lectures,Workshops and Demonstrations
- Health Screenings
- Spa Services
- Engaging Family Activities
- Children’s Programs and Play Dates
- Social and Entertainment Events
- Promotional Events
- Themed Movie Nights
- Food Tastings from Local Restaurants
- Newsletter with Area Events
- Holiday Events