MediFit conducts feasibility studies to understand clients’ corporate wellness goals, the fitness and health needs of employee populations, and current employee fitness programs. The studies provide the vital information necessary to plan, design, equip and staff employee fitness centers customized to best accommodate each corporation’s distinct culture.
MediFit’s feasibility study typically includes the following:
- Identify Corporate Wellness Goals
- Collect and Analyze Demographic and Psychographic Data
- Assess Employees’ Fitness and Health Needs
- Project Number of Members
- Project Participation Levels, Utilization by Day, and Peak Hour Utilization
- Analyze Building Requirements for Proposed Plan and Project Future Requirements
- Assess Space Allocation, i.e., Cardio Equipment Area, Weight Training Area, Group Exercise Area(s), etc.
- Develop Preliminary Operating Budget
- Evaluate and Recommend Payment Processing Options