Privacy Statement for www.medifit.com
Revised: January 10, 2013
MediFit Corporate Services, Inc. (“MediFit”) is committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of personal information that is shared with us while visiting www.medifit.com. MediFit is providing this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) which explains our privacy practices; and the ways in which your information may be collected, used, and disclosed.
Please review this Statement carefully. By continuing to use this website, MediFit’s Recruiting Center (through Ceridian), or by interacting with MediFit via our social media presence; including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, etc., you are accepting these terms in their entirety.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
Cookies may be placed on your computer by MediFit, Google Analytics or ShareThis to allow you to maintain your session, assist us in evaluating how you are utilizing our website, or assist you in sharing information via Social Media platforms or email. Cookies are not used to store your username or password or other sensitive personally identifiable information about you, but may be linked to your browser instance and your use of our website. Pixel tags may also be used to evaluate the use of certain services on our site. For additional information, see Third Party Tools Used by this Website
Third Party Tools Used by this Website
MediFit utilizes Google Analytics to collect information that will allow us to better understand the utilization of our web site by our visitors. Google Analytics uses to collect information form the following sources: the HTTP request of the visitor, browser/system information, and first-party cookies. The HTTP request for any web page may contain details about the browser and the computer making the request, such as the hostname, the browser type, referrer, and language. In addition, most browsers provide access to more detailed browser and system information, such as Java and Flash support and screen resolution. Google Analytics uses the information it collects to help MediFit construct website utilization and ad campaign reports. Google Analytics also sets and reads their first-party cookies on visitors’ browsers in order to obtain visitor session and assist in targeted ad campaign information from the page request.
MediFit may utilize Remarketing in conjunction with Google Analytics to advertise on other websites that use Google Analytics. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on such websites across the Internet based on the fact that you may have visited this website. For instance, you may be presented with a MediFit ad while visiting another website which utilizes Google Analytics (since you have previously visited MediFit’s web site).
OPT-OUT OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Should you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics when visiting MediFit or any other websites that utilize this service, The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on lets website visitors choose not to send information about their website visit to Google Analytics from pages that use the Google Analytics. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You may also refuse all cookies as part of your browser settings, but that may inhibit your ability to utilize all features on this and other websites.
MediFit provides the third-party ShareThis plugin for your convenience to share content on our website with others through social media platforms, email, or the ShareThis system itself. ShareThis will place cookies on your computer to identify your browser instance and if you use their services. MediFit is not responsible for the privacy policies of ShareThis or your use of this application in conjunction with your social media and/or email accounts./br>
OPT-OUT OF SHARETHIS: For information about ShareThis’ privacy policies and the ability to opt-out of any tracking that may take place by using this application and the cookies it places on your system, please visit: http://sharethis.com/privacy. If you Opt-Out of ShareThis through their site, please note that a cookie will be placed on your computer to identify your computer to them that your browser instance should not be tracked.
Notice: Opting out of ShareThis does not automatically opt you out from Google Analytics, and vice versa. If you have chosen to opt-out from this ShareThis and later clear your cookies from your browser(s), you may need to re-opt out or opt-out again from each browser that you utilize individually.
Personally Identifiable Information We May Collect
- MediFit may collect personally identifiable contact information related to any service, product, or general inquiries made via this site, or through our social media presence. You are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of the information you provide MediFit.
- MediFit may ask you to provide personally identifiable data in order to create an account if you intend to apply for an employment or internship opportunity with MediFit using the Recruiting Center. MediFit contracts with Ceridian, a third-party service to provide an online employment and internship application system. Such information may include, but is not necessarily limited to: Name, mailing address, resume or work history, position applied for, phone number(s), email address, salary history and/or desired salary; and, any other information required as part of an application for employment or internship with MediFit. Those who create an account on MediFit’s Recruiting Center will also be required to choose a username and password for the Recruiting Center.
- You may be required to provide personal contact information and register an account on www.medifit.com in order to comment on any posting.
- MediFit utilizes the ShareThis Social Media Plug-In. If you choose to use this feature and register with ShareThis, you consent to the privacy practices of ShareThis (see ShareThis above).
- We or our hosting provider may collect or log website utilization and session and traffic analytics based on your visit to our site. We may collect basic information that may be transmitted from the system you use to access our site including, but not limited to: source IP and MAC address, domain, browser and operating system type/version, timestamp and length of visit, referring page links (a link on a web site that brought you to a page on our site), and the amount of data transmitted.
NOTE: It is recommended that users create a strong password that is not easily guessable or used with another account you own. For information related to creating strong passwords, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/protect/fraud/passwords/create.aspx.
How We May Use Your Information
- We may use the information you provide to allow MediFit to appropriately respond to your inquiry; and, may share your information with a MediFit partner that provides or supports services or a product related to your inquiry. MediFit does not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
- We may use your information to assist in evaluating your qualifications for employment and internship opportunities in which you may be interested as well as to meet any legal or regulatory requirements related to employment. Additionally, MediFit may share your resume and qualifications with our clients at location(s) whom you have expressed an interest in seeking employment or internship opportunities.
- Your inquiry and submission of contact information authorizes MediFit to contact you via phone, email, social media or US Mail or other Courier.
- We may (now or in the future) allow your comment(s) to blog postings to appear on our website. Your name and or username and the time/date associated with the posting may also be displayed. MediFit reserves the right to display, reject, or delete any comment submitted in regards to a blog at any time. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
- MediFit reserves the right to re-use your comments or posts to our website, social media pages, feeds, etc. for marketing or other promotional purposes. MediFit also reserves the right to delete any posts made by you, and/or block you from making any future posts via these mediums at any time, with or without notice.
- MediFit may use your information to comply with court orders, applicable laws, and regulations.
- MediFit may use information in the traffic you generate to our site to limit or block your access to our website should that traffic be identified as harmful or malicious in nature to our services.
- MediFit is not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party sites in which we may link to or reference from within our sites, including social media platforms which we have a presence on.
Updating or Correcting Your Information
Users who register an account on this website our Recruiting Center may edit or correct any personal information by logging into the system using the credentials they have established; and making the appropriate changes to your account. MediFit is not responsible for errant and inaccurate data submitted by the User.
Statement for California Users
MediFit does not rent, share or sell your personally identifiable information as defined in California §1798.81.5(d) with direct marketing firms. You may opt-out of Google Analytics and ShareThis as indicated previously in this document. MediFit may share information with our partners who assist MediFit in providing the services that you may be interested in. MediFit may also share information about you with our Clients that we staff as part of your application for employment or internship. Such sharing is part of a business-related disclosures and are exempt. For Privacy Practices related to a specific MediFit managed facility, please contact the MediFit manager at the MediFit-managed facility which you are inquiring about.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
MediFit reserves the right to modify or amend this Statement at any time; and, make the revised notice effective immediately for information we already have about you, as well as future information that we may obtain. To make this policy easy to find, a current copy will be available online at http://www.medifit.com/privacy-policy or by submitting your request in writing to email@example.com.
Questions or Concerns Regarding Your Privacy
If you have questions or concerns regarding your Privacy, please contact MediFit’s Privacy Officer at:
MediFit Corporate Services, Inc.
ATTN: Privacy Officer
25 Hanover Road
Florham Park, NJ 07932
(973) 593-9000 phone ext. 5379
LAST UPDATED: January 10, 2013