June 25th, 2015

22 Foods to Keep You Hydrated

Water aids in digestion, nutrient transportation, and joint lubrication, and helps regulate body temperature, which is particularly important during the hot summer months. But only about 80 percent of our water intake comes from drinking. The other 20 percent comes from food. While filling up your water bottle is a good habit, you can also add [...]